Over the last three years, I have really enjoyed participating in the LSP blog and having the opportunity to interact with so many interesting small endowed men. I have especially enjoyed attempting to answer your questions, and also reading your SPT survey results. One of the remarkable things I have learned is how eager these men have been to share with me what turns them on the most and explain why these things turn them on. Your honesty has been refreshing and allowed me to look inside the mind of men with small penises.
For the woman who wants to unlock the mind of her small endowed husband, the “Why” is just as important as the “What” in terms of understanding why things turn them on. In analyzing the results of the SPT Survey, Question 22 was particularly informative. On a scale of 0-5, with 0 (no interest) to 5 (very high interest), participants were asked to provide their most desirable forms of SPT. One of the most favorite forms of SPT was Cock or Dildo Comparisons, with an average score of 4.42. Why are cock comparisons so appealing for the small endowed man? There are several reasons that come to mind.
First, the man who enjoys cock comparisons, and knows that he doesn’t measure up is usually very secure with his penis size, and even his relationship. Obviously, if he wasn’t, he wouldn’t want to be compared to other men, and would definitely not want to be compared with your former partners or any other men. So first and foremost, his acceptance and “enlightened” attitude have a lot to do with it. This is not insignificant and is actually very important to sexual honesty.
Second, and because he is comfortable with his small endowment, he is very aroused by the “taboo” idea that his partner would be open enough to affirm this obvious “truth” for him. After all, he already knows it’s true, he also knows that you know it too, but when his female partner acknowledges this truth too, it can be as liberating as it is arousing for him. So, if you’re a woman reading this, but you haven’t quite been able to provide this for your partner, but you would like to, here are some ideas on how to get started:
- Understanding his Desire: The first thing a woman should do if her partner has expressed an interest in cock comparisons, is to ask him specifically why it is such a turn on for him. Ask him direct questions as to what about it turns him on, and what kind of comparisons he is interested in. The more you understand the psychology behind it for him, the better apt you are to be able to provide it for him.
- Becoming “Cock Centric”: A lot of women are not “cock centric” in that they typically don’t focus on inches or specific penis sizes. The more you understand what the average penis size is, and what size your partner is by comparison, the more it will set the stage to provide him with an honest cock comparison. One of the fun sites to visit is the Visualizer where a woman (or couple) can go in and insert the length and girth of her partner and compare him with other guys, including the “ideal woman’s size preference,” other Visualizer members, porn stars, etc. It can be a lot of fun comparing and contrasting various lengths and girths, and total volume. The image above is a comparison of my husband Steve’s small, 4” penis next to the size of my favorite dildo! Obviously, there is quite a noticeable difference. :-)
- Comparison with Former Partners: For the man who is super turned on by cock comparisons, there is no more real comparison for him than for you to compare his penis with those of your former lovers. How does he measure up by comparison? He will also want to know your thoughts, feelings when confronted with those other cocks. One of our favorite female contributors, Rougedmount posted just such an article on her blog on April 28, 2014, called, “My Lovers Cocks.” http://rougedmount.wordpress.com/2013/04/28/my-lovers-cocks/. In reading that description and knowing the men that frequent our blog, I doubt few could read it without fantasizing that it was their wife providing such vivid and descriptive details.
- The Difference: Another thing that really turns men on who crave cock comparisons, is having you describe the physical difference/feelings and sensations you have experienced with different sized cocks. It’s also important to describe the psychological differences you experience between seeing a small, average or large one.
- Your Ideal Cock Size Preference: Have you ever told your partner what your ideal cock size was? If not, knowing what your ideal is, would definitely turn him on too. The more descriptive you are the better. For example, how long is your ideal cock? How thick would it be, how big would his balls be? What would be the ideal shape of the cock head, etc.? Do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised cocks? The more details you provide, the better because these are all things that will defintely turn him on.
- Being Proactive: Don’t wait for him to bring it up, be proactive and seek opportunities to do visual cock comparisons frequently. Suggest you and your partner watch erotic movies, or video clips, etc., and make sure you compare your partner to those guys you see on screen. And don’t be bashful about telling him when you see a nice looking or perfect sized cock. How does your partner measure up? For those who use sex toys, how does your partner compare with your favorite dildo? He would love these kinds of comparisons, and would especially appreciate it if you initiated it. Whenever we use my big boy toy, I almost always hold it up next to his little penis and I can tell that it turns him on to see how much smaller he is in comparison. :-)
These are just a few examples of how you can provide your partner with the cock comparisons he is craving, but I’m sure there are other ideas you can think of too! Not only is this desire of his easy to provide, it can actually be fun and erotic for you as well. Trust me, you will be the beneficiary of his arousal! :-)
Finally, to answer the question of this post, why do I love comparing cocks? First and foremost, I love it because it turns my husband on. As I have said throughout this blog, I can’t provide my husband the sexual excitement he craves if he doesn’t share it with me what turns him on, and when I see how hard his stiff little penis gets when I do it, its proof positive he loves it. Why would a woman not want to turn her partner on? Secondly, I love it because to be honest, I love looking at penises and cocks of all sizes and shapes. I think it is fun, exciting and helps to keep me in the mood! :-)
Here are today’s questions:
- Does your partner provide cock comparisons for you?
- If so, what kinds of cock comparisons turn you on the most and why?
- If not, would you like for her to do it?
- Have you ever compared your partner’s cock with others?
- If so, what kind of cock comparisons do you do, and does your partner like it?
- Do you like it, and if so, why?
- If you haven’t provided your partner with Cock Comparisons, is this something you are considering, or you have no interest in?
As always please feel free to add anything else you feel is relevant to the topic. And if there are different examples of cock comparisons not listed above, please feel free to share them. Thanks for your responses!