This is probably an over generalization, but I believe there are three types of men that have small penises. (1) Those that are angry about it and often times are jealous and very insecure about it. (2) Those that know they are small, and are perfectly ok with it, but are just not into talking about it. (3) Those of us that are small and know it, and nothing turns us on more than talking about it, sexualizing it and eroticizing about it.
This article is offered to women who are in relationships with men that have small penises, who are in category # 3, and you may have been approached by your partner wanting you to openly acknowledge his shortcomings. On the surface, this may seem like an odd request to you, but, if he has fully accepted his small penis, nothing will turn him on more than your simple acknowledgement of it. I can’t stress enough how important it is for him to have you validate this “truth” to him. By doing so, it can have a profound and positive effect on your relationship in ways, you may not have ever considered.
Unfortunately, many couples cannot, or will not have an open and honest discussion about male penis size and the effect it has on their relationships. Despite the more enlightened times we live in, penis size is still largely a “taboo” and forbidden subject in relationships. It is therefore the “elephant” in the room in far too many relationships.
But, for guys who have accepted their small penis, we often times want to bring the topic up with our wives/partners. We want to “sexualize” and celebrate our small penis and are often enthusiastic and eager to talk about it. But if we do muster up the courage to discuss it, it’s not always received in the way we wish it had been. There are several reasons why this might be the case. Here are some of the typical reasons women have a problem acknowledging their partners small penis size:
- The woman doesn’t want to give the impression that she is disappointed in our penis size and/or performance in the bedroom. She may simply not want to do or say anything that may reflect negatively on our “manhood.”
- She may also look at the whole “package” of the attributes we possess. For example, we are a (good provider, good husband, father, etc.) and in the hierarchy of what’s important to her, it may just not be that important. This is sometimes hard for guys who crave small penis acceptance and SPT, but the reality is, this is how some women think.
- Women generally also don’t think in “inches.” You may be 4.8,” or 5.3” and the reality is your wife/partner probably doesn’t even care. To be honest, I know there are some women who don’t even know their husband’s penis size.
- Lastly, and this is important, there is a possibility that our wife/partner may be very sexually satisfied and content with us regardless of our penis size.
So, is it really any surprise why many of our wives/partners are reluctant to acknowledge our small penises? But, what these women don’t understand is the title of this article, “Small Penis Sexual Honesty can be a Relationship Game Changer,” is true and within their grasp. What it takes for this to happen is for a woman to become “enlightened.” You become enlightened by understanding exactly what’s going on in the small penis male mind, and then tapping into it in a way that will turn him on like nothing else you have ever experienced. If you learn to do this, you might be very surprised and pleased about a new and exciting direction your relationship can take.
My wife and I have heard from a lot of men who peruse this blog and they tell us that their wives either (a) don’t get it, or (b) refuse to acknowledge the obvious. The comment my wife usually makes when she hears this is, “Why would a woman not want to give her partner what he clearly wants, and is so easily provided? As a woman, I want to know what turns my husband on so I can provide it. If I don’t know what turns him on, I can never give it to him.” I wish more women thought this way, and she’s right, it is so easy to do. The same can be said for me too, I always want to know what turns my wife on so I can provide it for her too.
If you’re a woman who is reading this and your partner has requested that you acknowledge his small penis, then it’s pretty obvious that he is very comfortable being small and he wants to sexualize it. That is not a bad thing, in fact, for a lot of small endowed men, when they discover that they desire this, it is often an epiphany for them because they are very comfortable being small and they just want to talk about it. They know you are settling for less, but they are eager to embrace this sexual honesty and internal truth, and when a woman “gets this” it can be a relationship game changer.
I have had the pleasure recently of communicating with one of our “enlightened” female members about this very subject. Her husband has a small penis, and he expressed his desire for SPT to her. She explained her response this way: “I’m gratified by the fact that my partner is willing to show this vulnerability and to share a fetish which is potentially embarrassing with me. It is a demonstration of his love and trust. For my partner instead it’s become important because it allows him to face his own fears and accept that these fears are as much a part of him as all his moments of strength and resolution. In fact, I perceive him as stronger and more manly because of this.” When it comes specifically to providing SPT to her partner she said, “I really love it, because it deepens intimacy, creates vulnerability and brings a touch of humor to sex.” I find her openness about this topic refreshing, and I wish more women understood the potential of having this this level of sexual honesty and experiencing the positive impact it can have on a relationship.
So, you are a woman and your partner has said he desires, indeed he craves for you to acknowledge his small penis. Maybe you are somewhat open to the idea, but have no clue of where to start. Well, here are a few ideas of how you can broach the subject with him that will no doubt turn him on, and can potentially begin changing your relationship in a more positive direction at the same time:
- Affirmation: This is the perfect place to start. There is nothing that will get his attention quicker than when you openly acknowledge that he has a small penis. If you have never done that before, it will definitely turn him on. Learn penis size statistics so you know where he stands in the pecking order – and let him know, that you know. If his little penis becomes stiff and he is clearly excited, then it will be obvious to you that you can feel free to continue on.
- Reflect Back: Show interest in his small penis and this interest can be demonstrated by asking him questions about his small penis experiences that might include: “What’s it like for you to have a small penis?” What do you think about?” “When you go into a locker room and the other guys are bigger, how does that make you feel, submissive, in awe or what other emotions do you experience?” “Have any women ever told you that you were small, and if so, how did that make you feel?” This kind of inquiry can really open the door to his soul and give you a much better idea of why he thinks like he does.
At the same time, it’s also equally important for you to be completely open and honest about how you feel your partner’s small penis affects your sexual satisfaction too. I obviously can’t speak for all women, but I can provide a few examples of how our sexual honesty has affected my wife and enhanced our sexual relationship
- Sexual Frustration: If you have ever been sexually frustrated due to the size of your partner’s penis, be honest and explain it to him. Don’t be dishonest and tell him everything is perfect if it isn’t. Remember he wants and deserves honesty. For example, my wife has explained to me that there are just some sex positions that don’t work for her simply because my penis isn’t long enough. There are other positions and certain times when my lack of thickness is obvious too. She didn’t say these things in a mean way; rather it was in a straight forward and honest way. It really turned me on that she was so open about it. It has also been fun exploring different sexual positions that are much more effective for the smaller penis.
- Does Size Does Matter? Size may not matter to a woman, but if it does don’t say it doesn’t matter. I believe many women are very hesitant to acknowledge this to their smaller endowed partners because they don’t want to hurt his feelings. But, I would venture to say that for most small endowed men on this site, it’s not only ok for you to acknowledge it, it would really turn us on because again, you’re being completely honest. My wife is one of those women who would have previously said that size didn’t matter. But, through her experimentation with larger dildos she has come to the conclusion that bigger isn’t just better, it’s a lot better. She has acknowledged that the ideal cock size for her would be 7” to 7 ½” long, by 5 ½” around, which is obviously much more than I have. But again, I’m not only ok with it; it turns me on because she has been sexually honest with me. Consequently, she no longer has to feel bashful about stating a preference for “big cock dildo sex,” and there may even be some nights when she has big cock sex with her dildo, and wants little penis sex with me too, which provides her with a variety of different size sensations.
- Compensation: My wife understands why small endowed men need to be highly motivated to please their woman by any means necessary and she isn’t shy about reminding me that I need to compensate for my small penis. My willingness and enthusiasm to compensate really turns her on. She loves the fact that I have become a master at oral sex and providing her with lots of foreplay and attention, and willing to use sex toys, etc. These are all things most small endowed men embrace. We are usually very inspired and eager to “level the playing field” by being more attentive and focusing in on our partner’s needs.
- Sexual Experimentation: My wife is also very sexually curious and willing to try just about anything. Her openness and willingness to share with me her innermost fantasies and desires is extremely erotic and very arousing for me.
These are just a few examples of how my wife has embraced my small penis, and also been willing to share her open and honest feelings about it. Prior to our “small penis sexual honesty” discussions, like many couples, we had a pretty vanilla sexual relationship for many years. While we loved each other and really enjoyed having sex, we will both knew there was something missing. There didn’t seem to be the electricity, the excitement and sexual tension that should have been there. But, through our open and honest discussions about my penis size and how it impacted our relationship, we have discovered a new and amazing sex life. In fact, we both agree that our sexual relationship today is far more exciting and open than it has ever been.
To the women out there, if your partner has a small penis, and it turns him on for you to acknowledge it, what are you waiting for? By accepting and acknowledging his small penis, coupled with explaining to him how it affects you personally, can lead you in a new and exciting direction!
So here are today’s questions for both men and women who are in small penis relationships:
- Have you been able to have the “penis size talk” in your relationship?
- If so, was it a positive or negative experience?
- If it was positive, how would you describe the benefits you both have realized from it?
- If you haven’t had “the talk,” what’s stopping you?
As always, please feel free to add your thoughts and pearls of wisdom!